Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Living life as a husband and wife


We finally TIED THE KNOT!!!

Our lives as husband and wife has been beyond what we imagined it would be!! It's been fantastic! :)

We have been BEST friends for many years, and we have realized the true value of marriage-

Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without!


We have found that we love each other more and more everyday!!

It truly takes 3 for a marriage to work- a wife, a husband, and the most important person in our lives-GOD! For it was him who brought us to one another in the 1st place...

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited and happy for you both....and I wish a lifetime of happiness...even on the bad days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful to GOD that you my dear daughter have found your true soul mate, you are both so blessed by GOD and because you believe that he is the center of your marriage nothing will ever come between it. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful addition to my family "Anthony" as you are a great husband so should you be a great father one day! I love you both so much..Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete